About La Mother Tongue


La Mother Tongue is my medium to share the joys and challenges of being a new parent as well as to share how we make a conscious effort in our daily life to bring baby up bilingual.

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Fall Plastilina

We like to make homemade plastilina and Fall’s seems to be my favorite!  You can click HERE for our plastilina recipe!  For Fall’s, we add cinnamon and allspice. 
  
 
 
After Sofía helped me mix up the batch, I gave her some pasta, coconut flakes, and beans and let her play. Here is her creation!  
 
 
Sometimes, we search outside for fun things to add such as leaves, sticks, rocks, flowers and seeds. One thing is for sure though…our casa smells yummy!  
 
Here is Sofía mixing up our Fall plastilina from 2011!  I can’t believe how much she’s grown! 
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment