About La Mother Tongue


La Mother Tongue is my medium to share the joys and challenges of being a new parent as well as to share how we make a conscious effort in our daily life to bring baby up bilingual.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Las Flores

Today is the last day of posts in the mini-series of our aniversario. The flowers in Peru are exotically beautiful. Unfortunately, I didn’t think to take fotos of all the flower arrangements, but we do have a few. After our second date, my husband sent me flowers. I didn’t know what to do! Not only was he the first man I had dated to send me flowers…..I had always said that the first man to send me flowers would be the man I marry! So I used a foto of that bouquet to show our wedding florists what I wanted to be used as our centerpieces and bridesmaid’s bouquets. They were gorgeous!

When I arrived to my suite the night before the wedding, these roses are what awaited me. My husband sent them to me….just because.

No comments:

Post a Comment