About La Mother Tongue


La Mother Tongue is my medium to share the joys and challenges of being a new parent as well as to share how we make a conscious effort in our daily life to bring baby up bilingual.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Elmo Va Al Baño

If you are looking for resources en Español for your baby, toddler, or preschooler, really, is there any better place than the internet? I found this great video on YouTube about using the baño. (I was looking for an alphabet song and stumbled across it) We are in the pre-potty training stage at our house, so not only will it be thematic appropriate, I know Sofía will LOVE the canciones, música, and personajes. If you are looking for a specific resourse and can't seem to find it, let me know.  I don't necessarily post about all the cool stuff I find, although I try to!

No comments:

Post a Comment