About La Mother Tongue


La Mother Tongue is my medium to share the joys and challenges of being a new parent as well as to share how we make a conscious effort in our daily life to bring baby up bilingual.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Carros del Supermercado

Hoy, I discovered a way to FINALLY be able to go the mercado with Sofía. It was kind of embarrassing at first, and I didn’t know if she was going to like it or not and I was kind of turned-off by the dinginess of the carro, but it worked like magia.


It worked soo well, that she threw a little pataleta when I tried to put her in our car to go home. She insisted on going back to the front of the store to try out the other color carros. So since I couldn’t believe that is exactly what she wanted, that is exactly what we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment