About La Mother Tongue


La Mother Tongue is my medium to share the joys and challenges of being a new parent as well as to share how we make a conscious effort in our daily life to bring baby up bilingual.

Thursday, September 27, 2012

İSí; This is Real!

 
Hmmm….how many times have you secretly wanted to be doing this at the park with your niños? Well while in Alemania, we took Sofía to several parks and we found this very cool one in München.  Forgive the poor camera skills…I was secretly taking the foto as we walked by!  Before the beer and cigarillos even came out, I had already pegged this group to be nannies.  (Although I could be wrong…I doubt it!) But when ‘Blond Braids’ came pack with her stein full of beer and lit up her tabaco….I could NOT resist to sneak in a foto and share it!  I did NOT witness this type of behavior in ANY of the other places where we took Sofía to jugar! 

No comments:

Post a Comment