About La Mother Tongue


La Mother Tongue is my medium to share the joys and challenges of being a new parent as well as to share how we make a conscious effort in our daily life to bring baby up bilingual.

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Sopa de Sofía



Do you know what this is? It's Sopa de Sofía! Ja ja ja. The plates are our new juego from Green Toys. These toys are super because they are made from recycled milk jugs AND the are harmful chemicals-free! This means I don't have to worry about Sofía using her platos to eat, drink, and serve real food and when they are dirty- we just toss them in the dishwasher! The letras in the sopa weren't even my idea!! And speaking of the letras... I do need to mention that they are from Discount School Supplies. I like to take advantage if their free shipping deals when they are offered. DSS has proved to have a wonderful customer service department. Regular shipping usually arrives in 2 days (I kid you not!) AND when I wanted to exchange something because it was slightly damaged in shipping, they just sent me a new product--even when the old was salvageable! ¡Qué excelente!

No comments:

Post a Comment