About La Mother Tongue


La Mother Tongue is my medium to share the joys and challenges of being a new parent as well as to share how we make a conscious effort in our daily life to bring baby up bilingual.

Monday, May 31, 2010

El Mercado

Our trip to the grocery store, el mercado, ended up being the best activity ever for Sofía. We all went together and my husband was in charge of doing the actual shopping while I took Sofía. We grabbed a “shopper in training” mini cart and I let her go! She was soooo thrilled! She pushed her cart around and grabbed packages off the shelf and put them in and out of her cart. She also stopped to wave to people and then moseyed on her way. When we got in the car 35 minutes later, she was exhausted! I tried to film a little of her in the Frutas y Verduras.

No comments:

Post a Comment