About La Mother Tongue


La Mother Tongue is my medium to share the joys and challenges of being a new parent as well as to share how we make a conscious effort in our daily life to bring baby up bilingual.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Agua en un Día Caliente

Since Sofía has a fiebre, I feel like I am limited with our outdoor activities since it is really hot outside. It’s been in the 80s and I didn’t want to exasperate her high temp. Then I had another “ta da” moment. We have a cousin (who is also a nurse) and she had her fevered child outside playing with agua. Now why, oh why, didn’t I think of that before? Thanks Michelle! (We will tell you more about Sofía’s cousin Trillizos in a future post, but for now you can read about them here!) Sofía loves to play with agua and really, as Michelle said, it is entertaining and keeps her cool at the same time! Although you can't see the happiness from the the foto, Sofía really was thrilled and covered in agua!

No comments:

Post a Comment