About La Mother Tongue


La Mother Tongue is my medium to share the joys and challenges of being a new parent as well as to share how we make a conscious effort in our daily life to bring baby up bilingual.

Monday, August 6, 2012

La Alergista: Dr. Costenbader

 
Have you ever come across a service provider of any kind (doctor, electritian, cashier, accountant) that has been so super-excelente that you just want to shout it from the montañas and tell everyone about her or him?
Well, I have and I’m going to start shouting! 

Meet my allergist!  I should say meet our allergist as Sofía and I are both patients.  I couldn’t ask for a better physician!  Dr. Costenbader is amazing!  She takes her time with us and really, really, really listens to what we have to say.  She is like a relentless investigative reporter in search of sollutions to our ailments.  She leaves no stone uncovered. Not only is she friendly and amiable, she is funny and spends a lot of time with each of us.  She is obviously super with both adults and children.   If you are in the neighborhood and need an allergist, really there is no one better than Dr. Costenbader!   You can read her professional profile on the Allergyand Asthma Care Centers website   

Foto Credit: Allergy and Asthma Care Centers.


No comments:

Post a Comment