About La Mother Tongue


La Mother Tongue is my medium to share the joys and challenges of being a new parent as well as to share how we make a conscious effort in our daily life to bring baby up bilingual.

Friday, August 10, 2012

25 Summer Must-Do Experiences


Yahoo and Babble posted this great article about the 25 Things Every Kid Should Experience This Summer. This was quite timly for us, because I was just thinking about how nice it would be to get back to basics of playing (not that we have vered muy far from it, but a reminder is nice.)  The funny thing about the 25 things is that I see them as so very USA cultural.  I wonder what they would be if the article were written in Colombia, México, or Francia?
Anyway….I like almost all of the ideas except for the roller blades and skateboard!

Some of the other fab ideas are chalk paintings, sprinklers, smores, camping, frisbee, star-gazing, and building a sand castle.  Check out the entire post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment