About La Mother Tongue


La Mother Tongue is my medium to share the joys and challenges of being a new parent as well as to share how we make a conscious effort in our daily life to bring baby up bilingual.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Learning Tower

A friend of mine has the Learning Tower for her kids to help out in the kitchen. She really loves it and recommends it highly! (Thanks Becky!) We do lots of baking and cooking (I’m the baking, my husband the cooking) and I’ve been involving Sofía in both of them since she was born. I can no longer (and have not been able to for quite some time) put her in her bouncy chair on the island to participate in the processes. When I saw this, I thought it would be the perfect solution! I also love how it has other functions as well. After doing some research, I found out that there are some products very similar, one in particular folds away well, but it doesn’t have the adjustable levels to accommodate as your child grows. The only downfall that I see right now is that it is a bit pricey and let’s face it, we have only one income! Did I also mention that I want a patio and a child’s bike seat and new clothes for Sofía because she grows like a dandelion?

1 comment:

  1. I have had my eye on one of these for awhile but the price and the fact that I think the boys would fight over it has kept me from buying it.

    ReplyDelete