About La Mother Tongue


La Mother Tongue is my medium to share the joys and challenges of being a new parent as well as to share how we make a conscious effort in our daily life to bring baby up bilingual.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

¡El Tenedor!

Sofía used a tenedor, a fork, for the first time today! This might not seem like a big deal, but for us, the first-time parents, it is. She ate from the tenedor and also took the tenedor and fed herself. She grabbed the tenedor and tried to put food on it, but it didn’t work out so much. That’s ok because practice makes perfect! Thanks Viviana! Does the background music sound familiar to anyone? I actually did something that I almost NEVER do, and I put her “Baby Signing Times” DVD on while she ate. I was trying to multi-task because she never has time to watch the DVD and since this is a new one, I wanted to “break her in”. See how engrossed she is with it! Anyway, this video clip is much longer than necessary, but I wanted to save it all for her when she gets older!


No comments:

Post a Comment