About La Mother Tongue


La Mother Tongue is my medium to share the joys and challenges of being a new parent as well as to share how we make a conscious effort in our daily life to bring baby up bilingual.

Friday, February 10, 2012

A Round-Up….El Show!

I was thinking of what I could write about that would summarize what Sofía has been doing lately or what her interests have become since I took my little hiatus.  I think this video sums it all up!  Sofía has been watching Mary Poppins (Or Muffin Poppins as she calls it) lately and she has become enthralled with the music, dancing and singing.  She now sings and dances like she is performing on Broadway every night.  The best part is that she makes up her own songs (sometimes words) and moves.  This video is one of the first that she actually allowed me to record.  It is also one of her earliest performances.  USUALLY she doesn’t get embarrassed to perform which amazes me, but de vez en cuando….a little stage fright will set in. 
The video is a bit long and shaky because I was on the bed moving around as she moved and I only had my celular!
Seriously….I hope you enjoy this as much as we do!

No comments:

Post a Comment