About La Mother Tongue


La Mother Tongue is my medium to share the joys and challenges of being a new parent as well as to share how we make a conscious effort in our daily life to bring baby up bilingual.

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

My Reason for Voting Today

It wasn’t that I didn’t want a certain candidate to win in previous Presidential elections, it is that I never cared as much as I do now.  Especially now.  Today.  I admit, that in the past, I have taken my privilege to vote for granted, but I have been preparing for weeks now to make sure that I make it to the polls today to cast my vote.  I couldn’t sleep last night because of the excitement of being one of the first to vote as the doors open in a battleground state.  I woke up at 4:00 am this morning in anticipation to vote for President and there is only one tiny three-year-old reason why.  What is your reason for voting today?

No comments:

Post a Comment