About La Mother Tongue


La Mother Tongue is my medium to share the joys and challenges of being a new parent as well as to share how we make a conscious effort in our daily life to bring baby up bilingual.

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Pintando con Canícas

Pintando con canícas has always been of interest to me.  Pintrest is loaded with lots of pins of very chévere ideas.  In fact, I can’t even remember what blog I read that finally inspired me to go for it.  But we did and the results were fantáticos!

We really used 3 different sized balls and not all canícas so that we could guess what size line each would make in the paint, and then compare to see if we were correct etc…

 Sofía was really so-so with the actividád, so I had to really, really, really hype it up. 

What she LOVED was using the canícas to paint.  Instead of letting the balls roll, she dipped them in paint and like one would a paint brush and painted her canvas that way.

She also used her fingers and hands and the caníca.

 It ended up being a sensory, science, painting actividad!



No comments:

Post a Comment