About La Mother Tongue


La Mother Tongue is my medium to share the joys and challenges of being a new parent as well as to share how we make a conscious effort in our daily life to bring baby up bilingual.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Feliz Pascua

іFeliz Pascua!
Although neither mi esposo or I grew up with Easter Egg Hunts or the Conejito de Pascua, we certainly do embrace the tradition in our house.  It seems so neat to me, that I have to join in the festivities!  So EVERY year since mi esposo and I have been together, I always make him hunt for eggs and his basket on Easter morning.  So of course…..while Sofía’s Primas the Trillizas were here…there were lots of Egg Hunters! 



What would a celebration be without celebratory centerpieces?? 

Before our Pascua dinner later in the day, all the familia went outside to search for más eggs!


Hmmm....El Conejito de Pascua doesn't always give chocolate?
Pero como normal……it seemed like Sofía’s favorite part was el postre!

No comments:

Post a Comment