About La Mother Tongue


La Mother Tongue is my medium to share the joys and challenges of being a new parent as well as to share how we make a conscious effort in our daily life to bring baby up bilingual.

Saturday, January 28, 2012

I Opened an Etsy Store! Dos Manos Fun!

One reason I’ve been soo neglectful of my precious BLOG is because I opened an Etsy Store! (Bueno, it opened  in November 1!)  I was coersed  and I LOVE it! :) But I was working like a crazy person to get it up and running and do a little publicity for the Holiday Season.  (The store was also ignored for a while during our busy family Holiday Fest, but now that my BLOG is actualizada….it is time to do the same for DosManos Fun!)
The store is called Dos Manos Fun and we sell fun, creative, and simple hands-on activities for Toddlers and their Parents.  All of course are spiced with a little Español. ;)

Have a look around and tell me what you think!



No comments:

Post a Comment