About La Mother Tongue


La Mother Tongue is my medium to share the joys and challenges of being a new parent as well as to share how we make a conscious effort in our daily life to bring baby up bilingual.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Almost Caught Up!

For those of you who have been reading….I went on a little hiatus from August until January.  Sooo much going on and just plain ole behind on everything!  I have FINALLY and feverishly written posts from August 2011 to January 2012. They are not as detailed or as language and culture oriented as I would have liked, but I tried to at least leave some kind of documentation of Sofía’s development.  It isn’t the best, but it is the best that I can do right now!  HA HA.  Soooo….I will promise to get back on track from here on out!  Sofía’s cumpleaños is around the corner, so I may not be able to jump in head first…I will at least be wading along! 
Thanks for sticking with me!
Elizabeth

Image Detail

No comments:

Post a Comment