About La Mother Tongue


La Mother Tongue is my medium to share the joys and challenges of being a new parent as well as to share how we make a conscious effort in our daily life to bring baby up bilingual.

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Odontólogo

We finally went for our first visita with a pediatric odontólogo or dentista as my husband says.  (I think that Colombia is probably one of the few places that uses odontólogo for dentist  and I think it may drive him a bit loco that I can’t erase my Colombian ways for his Peruvian! Sofía uses both terms depending with whom she is speaking.)  It went as well as expected (I set the expectatives pretty looooowww!)  Sofía received a, ball,  balloon, and a rinoceronte among some other really cool dental gifts like toothpaste and a toothbrush!



No comments:

Post a Comment