About La Mother Tongue


La Mother Tongue is my medium to share the joys and challenges of being a new parent as well as to share how we make a conscious effort in our daily life to bring baby up bilingual.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Story Time Sapa

I swear I posted this already, but it must have only been in my mind! I took Sofía to storytime at Barnes and Nobles.  It had been a VERY long time since we had gone there.  I wasn’t sure what to expect from her since the last time, over a year ago, she really didn’ t want to have anything to do with the lector (unanimated, boring, monotone and clueless about tots).  Well…this time, Sofía marched right up and sat next to the reader.  I didn’t video tape it, so you will have to just believe me when I say that she is definitely a Sapita (brown-noser)!

No comments:

Post a Comment